Meet the newest member of my Bay family

Thanks also Vanilla (you sound like such a sweetie:heart:!), the outfit you described is almost exactly what I was wearing yesterday - you must be psychic:yes: !
hehehehe!! :lol:
u know i was going for a bay just like urs but a mat moka.. but the Edith addiction kept hunting me!!:angel: so.. ya i need therapy!! :shame:
dearest by the way i love the contrast between green and brown!! :nuts: u go girl!! we are all excited for u :jammin:

hehehehe!! :lol:
u know i was going for a bay just like urs but a mat moka.. but the Edith addiction kept hunting me!!:angel: so.. ya i need therapy!! :shame:
dearest by the way i love the contrast between green and brown!! :nuts: u go girl!! we are all excited for u :jammin:

Well perhaps all us Chloe girls should club together and get some group therapy for this mass addiction we're all suffering:lol:!

I have the matte Moka Bay too ( my entire Bay family is depicted on the 'All About The Bay' strand in the reference thread),so this new one makes six Bays in all (:shame:gulp)...I think the green patent is my final baby...but never, say never eh;) ?

i like the group therapy idea!! :roflmfao:
oh my God!! i must check out ur collection!! i almost fainted reading the number!! bless them all hehehe :heart:
and my friends have been kicking me for thinking of yet a third chloe edith!! (((mind u the 2nd one is on its way still in the plane!!))) looool

astonishing that colour is!!congrats and i do prefer the brown zip flaps too!maybe i'll be exchanging pics too once this customs issue is over...i'm not
the lucky one here...!
hey, maybe a pic of you modeling the bag??:yes:

As promised,here are the pics of me modelling my latest true love:love:.

Attachments

• green bag modelled 2.jpg
    green bag modelled 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 37
  • green bag modelled 1.jpg
    green bag modelled 1.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 42
:tup:Hey thanks Susie - the jacket is a Mulberry Biker Style bought for me in the fall by DH in a moment of sheer madness to celebrate a bit of good news we got. We just happened to be having lunch near Mulberry when we got the call, so I steered him towards the store while he was still in a euphoric mood ;)( actually to be fair to him, he's generally in a pretty good mood - Buddhist meditation can do wonders for a man:smile:!)

:tup:Hey thanks Susie - the jacket is a Mulberry Biker Style bought for me in the fall by DH in a moment of sheer madness to celebrate a bit of good news we got. We just happened to be having lunch near Mulberry when we got the call, so I steered him towards the store while he was still in a euphoric mood ;)( actually to be fair to him, he's generally in a pretty good mood - Buddhist meditation can do wonders for a man:smile:!)

You look gorgeous...:heart:
My husband would need LSD to take me into a shop to buy something like your coat... Probably he'd need magic mushrooms as well... Make the best of such a wonderful man...:tup:

:heart:Gee thanks Vanilla - I have to say being a member of TPF does wonders for a girl's self esteem ( can you still officially classify yourself as a girl at 45 yrs old I wonder:confused1: ? In my mind I'm still 16 you see:lol: )

You look gorgeous...:heart:
My husband would need LSD to take me into a shop to buy something like your coat... Probably he'd need magic mushrooms as well... Make the best of such a wonderful man...:tup:

:heart:Thanks so much Maria - your message did make me smile:smile:. I think it's probably partially down to the fact that my DH imbibed all sorts of substances when he was a hippy boy back in LA many, many years ago that he's so laid back and good natured now :lol:( that and the Buddhism of course!)

Very key my dear lol, very key!:yes: