Meet the NEW Sisters Stam!!!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Australia
Hahahaaa.. deja-vu, anyone? :blink:

You'd be right if you did have that feeling, as only a few weeks ago I posted this thread about my first Stam couple! Well, now I have a new team, as whilst Topaz is a keeper I found the Icy Stam wasn't right for me, so sold her (to a very good home!) to fund my newest darling:

:cloud9:
Ivory Patchwork Little Stam!!!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Australia
It would have been fabulous to have had the opportunity to grab a pic of all three together, but sadly wasn't to be. I think though the Icy Taupe was too brown for me, and given I own a few brown and Monogram bags already I guess I wanted a shot of quirky brightness from these little beauties.

I'm glad to now have a creamy white bag as I didn't before, and the Little Stam is such a fantastic size it's really fine to use as a day bag, too! These bags really give the best of both worlds. :girlsigh:

Anyway, here's a flashback to my previous pairing, Topaz and Icy Taupe Little Stams:

Beany

O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Ahh sweet, they remind me of little birds in a nest waiting to be fed.:smile:
congrats on your new stam.

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Where It's At
I love patchwork bags! And I love your little photo shoot - they do look like baby birds waiting to be fed! So cute! Enjoy your beautiful new baby!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Frankie, they are all so beautiful. what a happy little stam fam. ;)

I love this pic the most...all snuggled together. :heart:

gingarita

Ginger
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
NYC
gorgeous gorgeous...and i understand how you changed the other one that happens to me all the time sometimes you just need to change if it's not right for you!