Meet Rhyder in Jade..New Stuart Vevers.

Congrats! Thank you for posting so many detailed pictures. I think the matching lining with the subtle logos is quite nice. I wonder, though, why the creed doesn't have numbers this time around?

Very pretty, what size is it?
Did not say a size I am guessing its the Medium one.

very pretty - and I love that it has feet!
Are you in love? I hope so!
Yes. Love that it has feet. I love the fact that this bag is well constructed. And the Green is a bonus. :loveeyes:

Congrats!
Great color!
The matching lining is nice too.
Interesting that the creed doesn't have the numbers on it.
That is very interesting. Not sure how I feel about that. I guess maybe the new lining is what distinguishes it?

Great pics and love the bag and color. I am sitting here waiting for ups to bring mine any min. Hope it is love so I can move on in. Congrats!!!!!
That's the best I could do for pics. Its so rainy here today. Maybe you can get some better ones. Yes great minds think alike. Hope UPS is fast for you today.

Congrats! Thank you for posting so many detailed pictures. I think the matching lining with the subtle logos is quite nice. I wonder, though, why the creed doesn't have numbers this time around?
The creed has me baffled too? Must be a SV thing? Not sure why Coach would abandon that. They have had style numbers forever.