Meet Prince Roo everybody!

Thanks for the offer Sinarta. I may just take you up on that sometime. I've read alot about Min Pins, but I'm sure there's no substitute for first hand experience. I know what you mean about them being on your lap, and I already know all about the sleeping arrangements. Who'd ever think dogs as little as they are could be such bed hogs? As for his ears, no I'm going to leave them as is. It's just too darn cute when he perks up and only one ear goes up.
Winona - isn't this a fun age - all curious and expressive? I love puppies:love:

Thanks everyone. You know I've only had him since Saturday night and I love him so much already. Even though my daughter, 14, stepson, 3, and my DH are all with him practically as much as I am, it's still me that he seems to gravitate towards. And all this time I thought you all were crazies for falling head over heels over your doggies.:blush: I now understand.

Adriane, I think thats what made me not clip his ears because he also has one ear up and one ear down or both down or one up and one half way up. I think if I would have gotten them clipped, I would have never seen all of the expressions of his ears. You will love his to death. Also, my Awesome-O loves balls.

Aieeee, I am so tired, puppy training is hard work! He woke me up twice last night to potty. He puts his little cold wet nose right in my arm pit and nudges me to wake me up :love:
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

What a fantastic little bundle of love, I think hes ears are amazing, its a shame his tail was docked, but so many breeders still do this, which is a shame. I am glad you did not get his ears done, they give him so much character.

He is so good to wake you when he wants to go out, not I know for you, but he is a clever little thing. Truely beautiful