Meet Penny! Our new Boston Terrier!

Corrinne

bad spellers untie!
Nov 2, 2006
This is Penny - we adopted her through the Boston Terrier rescue here in New England. She is about 3 years old and was rescued from a puppy mill in Alabama. We are working on improving her confidence and introducing her to things that she has never really experienced. She didnt know how to use stairs, was timid of her leash, and didnt know what to make of toys. Its only been a week with her, but she now goes up and down stairs, loves going for walks on the leash, and is starting to play with her toys!
She LOVES (loves loves loves) people and other dogs - she is very cuddly and has such a sweet disposition. I can already see such a positive change in her, and i just know shes going to bloom in to a fantastic confident girl!

26361357760707250661897.jpg

26361352242202250661897.jpg

25745_369429842250_661897250_417557.jpg

Awwww I adopted my french bulldog at about 6 months and he is the love of my dog life!! He had (has) some attachment issues but he is such a good boy and loves people. He just doesn't like to be left alone sometimes. I think he wonders if I am going to come back. He is much better now and definitely trusts more people. Congrats on your sweetie pie!!

:cursing: 3 years old and never seen a toy?!? Grrr, people make me so mad!!!

I'm so glad she has a new home where she can run and play and lay in the sun.

Corrinne!! BLESS YOU and your DH or DB!! I'm so glad Penny is able to go up and down stairs now! I'm so glad Penny is in an environment filled with Love and Saftey!! What a CUTIE!!