Meet our new baby girl! ~*PICS!*~

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
As you all know I was so sad yet so happy that the beauty of a boxer at the shelter found her way back to her owner:shame: .
So with much thought and patience I'd like you to meet the new baby my hubby and I have been wanting for 2 years!! Her name is Masai, she is an 8 week old boxer and a pure living doll:love: . Her very favorite thing to do is cuddle oh and sleep of course! You should see my hubby with her! He treats her just like his new born daughter, and my kiddos are completely in L:heart:VE, its awsome!! We are having the best Christmas ever with the new addition to our family:yahoo: There is even a stalking hung over the firplace for her just waiting for santa to fill:heart:

Attachments

• DSC03934.JPG
    DSC03934.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC03949.JPG
    DSC03949.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC03933.JPG
    DSC03933.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 103
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so cute!!!! congrats congrats congrats!!!!

Where did u get her?? I am soooooooooooo excited for you!!!

As you all know I was so sad yet so happy that the beauty of a boxer at the shelter found her way back to her owner:shame: .
So with much thought and patience I'd like you to meet the new baby my hubby and I have been wanting for 2 years!! Her name is Masai, she is an 8 week old boxer and a pure living doll:love: . Her very favorite thing to do is cuddle oh and sleep of course! You should see my hubby with her! He treats her just like his new born daughter, and my kiddos are completely in L:heart:VE, its awsome!! We are having the best Christmas ever with the new addition to our family:yahoo: There is even a stalking hung over the firplace for her just waiting for santa to fill:heart:

OOPS! Forgot to add these pics too;)

Attachments

• DSC03931.JPG
    DSC03931.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC03936.JPG
    DSC03936.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 67
Oh, she is beautiful! I know what you mean about having a great Christmas with having a new baby in the house. We got our pug last December and it made the holiday season even better. We have it on a reliable source that Santa is bringing her lots of gifts this year.:P

Congrats on your new baby!