~~~ Meet My Twin PAPILLIONS ~~~ pics!

You always have the best LV bags!
Now not only the WC Speedy but the Pap too!
Congrats,SweetPurple!!

Thank you, I really didn't think I'd like the pattern of the WC in the Pap, but I am liking it more and more ~ kinda young looking though:shame:

SweetPurple, love both your Papillon's! How sweet from your kids to get you the Aquarelle Pap for mother's day!! :tender:

Thank you Martina, my kids:heart: are the best ~ I wouldn't know what to do without them! Hmmm ~ maybe have more time to go shopping, lol!

Congrats! Your kids are so sweet and so is your DH! They are all beautiful!

Thank you, they do keep me going!

Are you sure you shouldn't be called Lucky Purple ? :graucho:

:shame:

gorgeous looking twins! i love 'em! :heart:

Thank you Bianca!

I love all those little brown boxes in the background. The WC pap sure has grown on me. Congrats! It's a beautiful bag.

It's grown on me too ~ I wasn't that crazy about it at first, but it's pretty cute!

You are very very lucky! That is an amazing gift. The AQ Pap is very different but it's gorgeous and I think they are great additions to your collection!

I think so, I've always love the Pap ~ but in WC, it's pretty!

:O I am drooling over your new paps! Literally drooling, I love love the WC pap, I just hope I can save enough in time to get it before they stop selling them!

I have a feeling they'll be around for a while, but yes ~ get one, you'll love it!

Amazing, they are all so cute - I love the box paradise! lol :heart:

Thanks Gayle;)

:amazed: OMG, that's one sweet display of LV!!!! love your new additions, your collection kicks butt!!! :love:

Thank you:shame:

Sweet purple, congratulation for your new additions. As usual your collection is TDF, Love everything, the twin picture is my favorite and the boxes too.

Thank you ~ I love twins, I wish I could have twins of everything:graucho:

its such a shame the Watercolour Pap dosn't come with a little pouch like the others do.

ITA, it would've looked so cute!