Meet my Toby!

OMG!!! Boats is such a cute name! Your post made me LOL, your Boats sounds exactly like Toby. ALL he does is EAT. I can never eat in peace, because Toby is always by my side crying for food, even if he just ate a few minutes before.

When I got Toby I was so excited that I'd be able to take him swimming with me, go to the beach, etc... and just like you I was SO wrong, lol. He won't even go outside if it is sprinkling... he just really hates water.

He loves stuffed animals too, but they don't last very long, because he destroys them within a day, lol.

Thank you to everyone else for all of your sweet comments!!!

:heart:
too funny!!! i never thought there would be another cocker just like mine. toby and boats must be related somewhere down the line... mine won't go out when it's sprinking either (good thing we live in the desert). toby's a great name too!!! i love toby's coloring, he's stunning.

:roflmfao:

Toby is so cute!! What's his favourite food?

HAM!!! He is obsessed with ham. Do not try to eat a ham sandwich around him... he goes crazy! He will cry, and make you feel like an awful person until you give him some ham, lol. It's ridiculous.

I'm at work right now, so I really miss him! I used to love it before when I was still in college, and I didn't have classes in the morning... we would just cuddle in bed until I had to go. Now that I work, and have to be up early, we don't have much cuddle time (he doesn't sleep with me... he prefers to sleep in between my parents, lol). By the time he makes it over to my room in the morning, I'm already getting ready to leave. :crybaby:

Toby's so cute.. U koe my dogs like that too.. I just have to say "shower" and my husky goes "Woooo WOOoooo" and he turns to run..

Haha! Sometimes I wonder about Toby... everything makes him run away... whether it's a shower, rain, or a paper bag flying around in the street... everything scares him!!!

Your dogs are adorable by the way! :yes:

I just found a picture of Toby when I first got him the polo shirt... he was still a little pup. What a difference... now the polo is super tight on him, lol.

Attachments

• Picture13.jpg
    Picture13.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 15