Meet My Stam!! :D

lyo111

Bag and Barbie Baby
Oct 30, 2006
It's finally here!!
It set me back a couple of months salary but I'm just so happy it arrived in time for my birthday that I've realized saving up for it was so so worth it. (meaning: hardly eating meals, staying at home on Friday and Saturday nights, and absolutely ZERO shopping, etc.)
Everyone, meet my stam. Stam, meet all my fellow MJ addicts!:nuts: They're basically the only ones who can appreciate me gushing over something like a bag.

stam1.jpg
stam2.jpg
mestam.jpg

I'm so happy I could cry.:crybaby: Can I ask one question, though? Is the leather really supposed to be quite structured? I actually imagined it to be totally slouchy, but the leather holds up quite strong. No complaints, though, it looks and feels so good the way it is.

Happiest I've ever been in a long time,
LYO :o)

congrats! apparently since S/S06 stams' leather is rather structured and not as slouchy as the 05 ones. baglover is the expert here, she will be able to tell you which season this is from. definitely not resort/cruise 06, is it from F/W 06 or S/S 06? where did you get/order this baby from if i may ask.

Lyo, congrats on your new black Stam, we understand your feeling of getting a bag you totatlly love. Happy Birthday. =)

Your Black Stam is from Fall 2006, the style number should be C362xxx. The leather is structured calf, members said that their Stams become softer with time and use. That's how I see this new leather too - tough/durable & low-mainetance.

To decode the year/season of MJ bags (2004 & after), you would need the style number on the orginal MJ tag (not the serial number on the fabric tag inside the inner pocket).
C - Collections (Marc Jacobs), M for MARC (Marc by Marc Jacobs)
3 - Bags
Y - Year, last number in 200y
S - Season (1 - Spring, 2 - Fall, 3 - Resort)
x - The last 3 numbers are unique to each style.
x - The same numbers are used for colors grouped
x - together for the same style.