Meet My New Velo!

Alex575

Nov 28, 2012
Hi PF Members,

Here's my new Velo G21 in Anthracite. I know the larger hardware is being retired and is probably out-of-favor, but I'm glad I bought it. :P

I like the Velo much better than the City (I had to return the City because I found the leather really dry), and I like that it has the long cross-body strap! :yahoo:

The color is like a dark avocado greenish blue-black, which is pretty cool. These pics were taken with my iPhone, so sorry about the quality.

Attachments

Lakotan

O.G.
Feb 9, 2011
I love your bag, the leather looks yummy, and you are wrong about G21 going out of favor, it is exactly the opposite - getting more and more desirable.

artanis

O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
Its gorgeousss, the colour looks much much better than my anthra lol! Congrats!

RT1

Hubble Telescope Image of the Orion Nebula
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Texas
What a real Beauty!!! Congratulations!!!

oxjennalee

Jan 14, 2013
So gorgeous! Im usually not a huge fan of the giant hardware but I think it looks great on the bigger bags like the velo! :biggrin:

Pursetato

Jan 20, 2011
Vancity
Hi PF Members,

Here's my new Velo G21 in Anthracite. I know the larger hardware is being retired and is probably out-of-favor, but I'm glad I bought it. :P

I like the Velo much better than the City (I had to return the City because I found the leather really dry), and I like that it has the long cross-body strap! :yahoo:

The color is like a dark avocado greenish blue-black, which is pretty cool. These pics were taken with my iPhone, so sorry about the quality.
Ooo g21 hardware. *drools*

PinkPeonies

In My Bag Room
Jul 22, 2011
Oy, if only I could justify another Velo.

You have yourself a little gem here. The velo can fit everything including the kitchen sink, so it's a great everyday bag.

oOChuChuOo

O.G.
Oct 8, 2008
I'm so Jelly. She's gorgeous and I would jump at a G21 at this point. Congratulations! She looks like RGGH though.