Meet My New Sofia!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Say hello to Sofia! I bought this bag last December and decided to use it for the first time today...I needed a little pick me up. Enjoy!! [emoji5]
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465014326.124360.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465014363.863637.jpg

2. Its beautiful! I love the color. Congrats!

3. Gorgeous! Such a beautiful bag!

4. Lovely! :smile:

5. Love the color! Welcome to the Sofia club. I hope you're enjoying her.

6. You'll love your Sofia , I love mine so much, my Sofia is in grey color, so classy . I've never expected a classy-looking bag like Sofia could also be so practical, just love it.

7. My gorgeous Sofia.

This photo was taken when she first arrived in a beautifully packaged gift box, and I just unboxed it.

Attached Files:

8. I think I will definitely be adding a Sofia to my collection this year! I bought my first Fiamma in April, so now it's time for a Sofia. Note: I don't wear my bags cross body very often and Ferragamo straps can be a bit long, so I simply had my local shoe repair guy put two extra holes in the strap -- now I can wear the bag more comfortably as a shoulder bag.

9. Gorgeous color, OP! So glad you finally brought her out - congrats!

10. Love the Sofia, gorgeous bags ladies.

11. Gorgeous Sofia and what a lovely color.

12. Beautiful bags, ladies!

13. Love, love your Sophia! Congrats on this beauty!

14. Wow! Gorgeous! Beautiful color.

15. Beauties! We need more eye candy like this on this forum!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice