Meet my new purchase

It's a large Cara Delevingne in camo printed goat and Cara Delevingne IPhone camo print goat.

They are both dark blue which is hard to tell on the pics.

I got the phone case for £10 as they had an offer on. Couldn't say no 😀😀 xx

Hi Sarah, Love, love, love your Cara, isn't it just fab, I've just bought one too and I simply love it as I know you will too. I only picked mine up on Wednesday and I've yet to use her but I'm looking forward to getting out in the better weather and giving her some decent outings. Hope you really enjoy her, she's lovely.

Thank you

I've got to admit when they first came out I didn't like them at all. I went to get a sbs or bays tote. The only sbs they had was in camomile and was surprisingly smaller than I anticipated. They didn't have any bays totes.

I was just browsing and fell in love on sight. I don't think the mulberry website does them any justice at all. It's absolutely gorgeous. So versatile. I can wear as a back pack (which I probably would never do), over shoulder, hand held or across body. I'll use the cross body when out shopping to free up my hands. It's a lovely size too, holds all my things and room for more.

I can't actually believe I own one. So so happy 😍😍

Hi Sarah, Love, love, love your Cara, isn't it just fab, I've just bought one too and I simply love it as I know you will too. I only picked mine up on Wednesday and I've yet to use her but I'm looking forward to getting out in the better weather and giving her some decent outings. Hope you really enjoy her, she's lovely.

I'm afraid I'm to impatient to wait for good weather and I'm using mine straight away. They are gorgeous bags. Enjoy yours. Do you have a picture? Xx

It's a large Cara Delevingne in camo printed goat and Cara Delevingne IPhone camo print goat.

They are both dark blue which is hard to tell on the pics.

I got the phone case for £10 as they had an offer on. Couldn't say no 😀😀 xx

Congrats

I was there today too..didn't think the selection was great...i bought a few SLGs a d apart from me there was just a lady buying a somerset in the shop

Phone cases were all fab bargains at £10.

Congrats

I was there today too..didn't think the selection was great...i bought a few SLGs a d apart from me there was just a lady buying a somerset in the shop

Phone cases were all fab bargains at £10.

Yeah I felt the selection was pretty limited today, they seemed to have a lot of light colours which arnt for me.

When I found out about the tote and sbs I did think id be leaving empty handed, although my main reason for going was to get my Alexa checked out which I did. I just turned round and there was my cara. I loved it before I'd even picked it up.

I might be being a bit think but what's are SLG's?? Xx

Yeah I felt the selection was pretty limited today, they seemed to have a lot of light colours which arnt for me.

When I found out about the tote and sbs I did think id be leaving empty handed, although my main reason for going was to get my Alexa checked out which I did. I just turned round and there was my cara. I loved it before I'd even picked it up.

I might be being a bit think but what's are SLG's?? Xx

Lol sorry small leather goods.. Got some phone cases ipad cases and a notebook cover