Meet my new Medallion Tote!

Roey! You're welcome. I'm always looking out for my girls! :heart: I love, love, love that shade of chocolate brown!! It's perfect! I wish Chanel would bring back this color for flaps and totes. That said, you look stunning with the bag. It's the perfect shape and size and holds a ton. Like I said before the MT is indestructible and this bag will last you a lifetime. I still can't believe that you got her at that incredible price. The exterior looks flawless and the handles are still pristine. Speaking of handles, I never had a problem with the handles on either of my MT's. We're equally anal so rest assured, your bag handles will be fine. Enjoy and take her out for a spin today!

Thank you to everyone! I took the Medallion to the spa today for my monthly pedicure. I think I need to have one small wallet in my collection to use in my smaller totes. The Medallion is roomy, but with a Chanel sunglasses hard case and long wallet, anything else has to sit on top of those items to fit.

I wish I had purchased the french purse Outdoor wallet when Saks put them on sale! If anyone has a lead besides ebay let me know. I already have Damian from Saks on the lookout but so far no luck.

Hi Roey and Congrats!! Another beautiful bag for your collection. I just love the look of this brown on a classic tote. And that medallion is so darn cute!

You know I lust after all your bags - you have such great taste!

PS. Happy New Year BTW!! How're you comin' making the leap into designer shoes? LOL

No designer shoes for me Sherry! I just can't bring myself to spend all that money on something that will get walked on and dirty. It's a good justification even if it sounds like an excuse.:P