Meet my new Louis!!!

I had always dimissed the lockits with a "ehhhh..." but WOW have you changed my mind!!! I also always thought it was way too big a bag for petite ladies like myself but I must say it looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS on you!!!!! I LOVE it!!! Now I want this bag too!! =D

... also, may I ask wher eyou got your sweater! I also looks great!! =)

I second munchkyn and bagsnbags!!! The lockit horizontal definitely looks really good on you and I always thought the mono lockits were kinda oldish looking, but on you it looks totally young and fresh! :yes: :supacool:

Congrats on an awesome bag!!

Wow! Congrats! I love it and it looks so great on you! I have been eyeing the lockit ever since I first saw it but I have been trying not to walk in and ask the SA if I could take a look at it!!

Enjoy!

Hi Everyone!

So I'm dying to show off my brand new Louis. Meet my Lockit Horizontal! I went to the 5th Avenue LV in Manhattan over the weekend with the intention of buying either the Speedy 35 or the Batignolles Horizontal, when I got sidetracked by the Lockit Horizontal. I tried it on and I fell in LURRRVE, even though this bag is gi-normous on me! I'm 5'3 and I'm a size 0 and the bag is like 17 inches wide.

So I finally knocked the Speedy 35 out of my consideration set, so it came down to the Lockit and Batignolles. The 2 SAs who were helping me kept egging me towards the Lockit and we kept going over the pros and cons of both bags and my poor boyfriend who had to endure all of this was like omigod, you're like the big bag lady, like one of the Olsen twins.

So it finally came down to functionality and I went with the Lockit because it has a zipper. But goodness, all that vachetta on the bottom! The bag is soo high-maintenance, kinda like me, ha!:wlae:

Here she is! :yahoo:

Is the handle comfy when its loaded with all your stuff??? OMG a size 0....Girl, I remember being that back in the dinasour ages:lol: .....pre-kids, pre-hubby.....You are making me jealous, NOT only because of the beautiful bag...BUT because youre a SIZE 0!!!!