Meet my new friend!

nypnay

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
Hi TPFers. I want to introduce you guys to my new friend, Rufus! He is a 3 month old pitbull which I adore! He is super cute & super smart. I was going to post this in the "post a picture" thread but I didn't want to bombard the site with all these pictures. So far, he's learned to sit, stay, crawl, play dead, roll over, heel, high five, shake, and lie down. He's teething really badly at this point so he has a lot of chew toys (I hope this mouthing with eventually stop). I love bringing him to pet stores because it gets him socialized & he gets a lot of attention from people (some, not so good) & dogs as well. Anyway, here are some pictures of him. Enjoy them!

this was when we first picked him up.
securedownload-8.jpg

securedownload-7.jpg

securedownload-1-1.png

his favorite blanket
securedownload-4.jpg

my legs started to cramp up after a while:P
securedownload-5.jpg

i love how his ears are just flopping in this picture
securedownload-1.jpg

OMG!! He's adorable!! :love:

I love love love pit bulls. In my opinion they're the best dogs. He's just lovely, enjoy him.

Oh and lol at the pic of him sleeping on your legs. My amstaff is a full grown 5yo @65lbs. The poor thing has this dreadful condition where he'll burst if he can't sit as close to me as possible. So I've had my legs put to sleep many of times because of him.:P

Thank you all for the nice comments about little Rufus!! He really is the cutest thing ever. I agree with you, lisarx8; i love pit bulls as well. It's so sad that the media or people that do not own them give them such a bad reputation. They are just as loving as any other dog, not to mention extremely smart! Rufus has so much energy & I'm glad I have him so I can drain it all out of him & get some exercise for me as well :lol::lol: