Meet my new friend (reveal)

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
DH took my shopping yesterday he felt it's been rough on me and wanted to do something nice for me. So first stop H then a nice lunch.

DH deserves credit too. He had patience (not a shopper) and helped me choose.

Attachments

• PICT5882.jpg
    PICT5882.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 56
32 cm GHW black clemance, perfect size for me for a dinner bag.

Only problem is I saw a GM shawl sous de cedre that I put on hold as DH was getting hungry and I didn't want to spend too much time. I figured i could go back and have a really good browse, had not been to H in 2 months

Attachments

• PICT5884.jpg
    PICT5884.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 400
Sorry, birkin is 35CM black, togo GHW, yes he is a good husband. He knows things have been rough on me, actually started about 2 years but last year was extremely hard.

He usually doesn't go with me but he said, I want to see you happy right at the moment so he came with me and then took me to lunch as he knows that is a big trill for me to take my bag to lunch to extend the experience, I know I'm wiered.

For the GM shawl, there is one left, I know I should get it, one left, right, it's a beautiful light ballet pink and a light blue and the tree is deep purple.

thank you ladies and gents.

Last edited:
MM, you are so NOT weird. You are talking to a bunch of people who obsess over handbags and do virtual high fives for scarf purchases!!! LOL. LOVE the bag...simply perfect. So glad you got this instead of the Constance. Kellys are the best. Everyone should have one, regardless of lifestyle. :yahoo::yahoo: