meet my baby: Stanley!

cotinara

Feb 9, 2013
So this is my first LV bag eva! And I love it. I looked at some threads already but what are peoples thoughts on not putting any protectant on the bag (good or bad idea).

I got the Sofia Coppola LV Bag in Cobalt. Purchased in Madrid, Spain. I initially wanted the PM bag in cherry but saw this and thought it so much more versatile for me at this time in my life. I had it monogramed which makes it super special for me.

Super excited, kinda now want the cherry and a suede PM bag.....soon :smile:

Attachments

• lv bagpg.jpg
    lv bagpg.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 884
  • stanley.jpg
    stanley.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 879
  • lv.jpg
    lv.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 895
Gorgeous. I would definately not treat the bag. There is no vachetta for you to worry about and my personal opinion (and there are many different opinions on treating) is that if Louis Vuitton, a company that has been doing this for more than 100 years, thought their leather needed to be treated then they would treat it prior to selling. I almost treated a bag until I read a similar comment and it really put it all into perspective. I don't treat any of my bags because of it.

eal76 said:
Gorgeous. I would definately not treat the bag. There is no vachetta for you to worry about and my personal opinion (and there are many different opinions on treating) is that if Louis Vuitton, a company that has been doing this for more than 100 years, thought their leather needed to be treated then they would treat it prior to selling. I almost treated a bag until I read a similar comment and it really put it all into perspective. I don't treat any of my bags because of it.

I feel the same way :0)

thanks for all the love. I honestly fell like i am getting congrats for having a baby :smile: love it:heart:

and i keep reading that ppl saw let the bag be natural, so i think thats what i am going to do for the time being.