Meet my 43rd LV bag~

38- in the pic below, 2 at my mom's, azur speedy 25 at my sister's, and Nimbus pm on top of my closet..

got the Empriente Inspire a few weeks ago, it was my 42nd birthday present and also my 42nd LV bag :nuts:

November+2010+015.JPG

will do a new group pic when I get all my bags back. :smile:

picture.php

OH MY GOSH, this is stunning!!!!!!!! I love your collection:yahoo:

Speechless over here :nuts:

Love the new Epi. The color is bananas! And your collection is amazing. If I didn't have a teenage daughter that is just bleeding me dry, trust me, I would have many, many, more handbags myself!

Oh Mrs Moulds I would have so many more bags too if I didn't have my dd, that girl is a big shopper!

most of my splurges are with her right there cheering me on. lol. she always tells me, "just get it mom before it's discontinued" lol.

btw, she has her own handbag collection including some smaller LVs, and Coach. - pretty soon I'll be giving her all of my smaller LV bags. I just hope she can take good care of them, she's only 9
lv21.gif

Oh Mrs Moulds I would have so many more bags too if I didn't have my dd, that girl is a big shopper!

most of my splurges are with her right there cheering me on. lol. she always tells me, "just get it mom before it's discontinued" lol.

btw, she has her own handbag collection including some smaller LVs, and Coach. - pretty soon I'll be giving her all of my smaller LV bags. I just hope she can take good care of them, she's only 9
lv21.gif

I have started to pass on some bags to my daughter like my Azur speedy 25 and Damier Sophie. She is now 16 but her first LV was at 9 and it was a pouchette. Once my little one is out of hs and settled I am going on a major LV run!