Meet Miss Congeniality, my new Tano!

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Although Miss Congeniality is a style from last season, I was obsessing over one and couldn't find one. I went out on Saturday and into a boutique I'd never been to before, and there she was just waiting for me! I figured it had to be a sign, so I scooped her up and took her home. :heart:

Miss Congeniality:
DSC02135.jpg

While I love the front, I also love the side detailing, which looks great when the bag is carried:
DSC02136.jpg

And the lining may not be super high quality, but it sure is pretty!
DSC02137.jpg

I love, love, love the crunch leather. It is soft and beautiful without being too delicate (I can't carry a lambskin bag, for example), and the color is so rich. I'll be hunting Tano for a blue bag for fall!

Congrats!! It's funny that you just saw this purse in a boutique, because I just did too on Saturday in the same color. I fell in love with this style too and bought it!!

That is one beautiful Tano. In fact, I kept a photo of an Ebay auction of that same bag because I liked it so much.

This one is quite faded though, almost to a Pomegranate color. And it IS a Miss Con. in red, I asked Tano expert what it was at the time.

Attachments

• pomegranateTano.jpg
    pomegranateTano.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 111