Meet Diamond!

She'e stunning!!! I grew up with German Shepards and they're hands down my favorite breed despite having 2 lab mixes now....

What a beauty she is though!!! I love her intelligent soulful eyes...

She is looking more gorgeous than ever! I have just rescued (3 days ago!) a 5yr old GSD and am in love already. What a fabulous breed.

I love big dogs too :yahoo:

omg she's so incredibly cute. I have a big dog (Popeye - a lab and pit mix) but when I moved out of my parents house last year I couldn't take him since I have a small apartment. I missed him so much I had to get a dog of my own! I ended up with a dachshund (Apple). A small dog also has its benefits but I totally miss my big dog too!

What a gorgeous girl. I have a GSD that I bought from Germany as an 8 week old pup eight years ago. She lives at my mom's house now because she has a HUGE yard to play in there. Plus, I think she would eat my two Chi's :wtf::wtf::wtf:. She is an amazing and highly intelligent dog and I wish I could have her at my house....but she tends to kill anything smaller than her that comes in her "territory" without a hall pass!!

Too cute! I love big dogs too....my last dog was a lab husky mix...75 lbs. But I liked the idea of a more portable dog right now! Its very strange to me to have a puppy who full grown will still be smaller than my cats!