Meet a Goal - Get a Reward Instant Reveal :)

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I haven't done a reveal on TPF for so long! I set a personal weight loss goal and knew I'd be driving to LV as soon as I hit it! I still have weight to lose (I think I may be going to Tiffany & Co. for that one!) but I wanted to reward myself along the way. :yes:

I went to the LV in Neiman Marcus in Mclean VA. The sales associates were all very lovely and put up with my indecision between several bags and wallets. I tried on the DE Speedy B 30, DE Speedy B 35, and the DE Totally MM but decided on the 35!

I bought a Speedy B 35 in DE a couple of years ago, sold it, bought it back, then sold it again. :wacko: When I looked and looked for the perfect bag for me for this achievement, I could only still think of the Speedy B! The versatility and carefree usability of the bag just work so well for me as a mom of two little ones! I felt guilty buying it before (which is why I sold it...twice) but this one is for keeps because it marks reaching a big personal goal.

I considered buying a wallet to go with it but since I rarely use wallets (I have a Coach wristlet I use as combo makeup bag/wallet) I went with the DE cles!

I also checked out the Favorite and it's beautiful...that may go on my list too:graucho:

Thanks for looking! :heart:

Attachments

• LV1.jpg
    LV1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,078
  • LV2.jpg
    LV2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,065
  • LV3.jpg
    LV3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,065
  • LV4.jpg
    LV4.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,067
congrats on meeting your goal and congrats on your beautiful rewards. funny thing, a number of years ago while traveling i bought a speedy b 30 in de at that same neiman marcus and i agree, the sa's were so nice there!

I haven't done a reveal on TPF for so long! I set a personal weight loss goal and knew I'd be driving to LV as soon as I hit it! I still have weight to lose (I think I may be going to Tiffany & Co. for that one!) but I wanted to reward myself along the way. :yes:

I went to the LV in Neiman Marcus in Mclean VA. The sales associates were all very lovely and put up with my indecision between several bags and wallets. I tried on the DE Speedy B 30, DE Speedy B 35, and the DE Totally MM but decided on the 35!

I bought a Speedy B 35 in DE a couple of years ago, sold it, bought it back, then sold it again. :wacko: When I looked and looked for the perfect bag for me for this achievement, I could only still think of the Speedy B! The versatility and carefree usability of the bag just work so well for me as a mom of two little ones! I felt guilty buying it before (which is why I sold it...twice) but this one is for keeps because it marks reaching a big personal goal.

I considered buying a wallet to go with it but since I rarely use wallets (I have a Coach wristlet I use as combo makeup bag/wallet) I went with the DE cles!

I also checked out the Favorite and it's beautiful...that may go on my list too:graucho:

Thanks for looking! :heart:

Congrats on your weight loss. Loved your story. It's nice to reward ourselves