Meet a Goal - Get a Reward Instant Reveal :)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't done a reveal on TPF for so long! I set a personal weight loss goal and knew I'd be driving to LV as soon as I hit it! I still have weight to lose (I think I may be going to Tiffany & Co. for that one!) but I wanted to reward myself along the way. :yes:

I went to the LV in Neiman Marcus in Mclean VA. The sales associates were all very lovely and put up with my indecision between several bags and wallets. I tried on the DE Speedy B 30, DE Speedy B 35, and the DE Totally MM but decided on the 35!

I bought a Speedy B 35 in DE a couple of years ago, sold it, bought it back, then sold it again. :wacko: When I looked and looked for the perfect bag for me for this achievement, I could only still think of the Speedy B! The versatility and carefree usability of the bag just work so well for me as a mom of two little ones! I felt guilty buying it before (which is why I sold it...twice) but this one is for keeps because it marks reaching a big personal goal.

I considered buying a wallet to go with it but since I rarely use wallets (I have a Coach wristlet I use as combo makeup bag/wallet) I went with the DE cles!

I also checked out the Favorite and it's beautiful...that may go on my list too:graucho:

Thanks for looking! :heart:

Attached Files:

• LV1.jpg
      LV1.jpg
      File size:
      69.6 KB
      Views:
    • LV2.jpg
      LV2.jpg
      File size:
      60.6 KB
      Views:
    • LV3.jpg
      LV3.jpg
      File size:
      82.9 KB
      Views:
    • LV4.jpg
      LV4.jpg
      File size:
      99.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Congrats! Enjoy your new bag!

3. congrats on meeting your goal and congrats on your beautiful rewards. funny thing, a number of years ago while traveling i bought a speedy b 30 in de at that same neiman marcus and i agree, the sa's were so nice there!

4. Congrats on hitting your goal and your Speedy B and cles![emoji7]

5. Congrats on the bag and especially the weight loss goal

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats on meeting your goal and bag and cles!

8. Lovely! Congrats on both the bag and your weight loss!

9. Congrats. A special bag enjoy. And good luck with hitting your next milestone

10. Congrats on your weight loss. Loved your story. It's nice to reward ourselves

11. Congrats! Beautiful items!!

12. Way to go Dawn!!! Congrats!!

13. Congratulations. Enjoy!!

14. Congrats on the weight loss and the gorgeous new speedy B and cles!! Enjoy!! :heart:

15. Congrats on the weight loss and of course on the new bag!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice