..meet 7 jewels!!

niry84

*єη¢Ð½Î±Î·Ñ‚є∂*šÏÎ±¢Ñ”*
Dec 3, 2009
..here they are..7 puppies of my lovely Chanel!!..they drink a lot..Chanel is like a milky-bar!!
the weight is ok for all..and they are all healthy!!
..they are 2 girls (one gold and one black) and 5 boys (2 gold and 3 black)..
hope you love them!!

cucciolil.jpg

Will you keep any of these puppies to show yourself or does it just depend how they look when they get a little older?? Can't wait to see more pics as they get bigger!

Will you keep any of these puppies to show yourself or does it just depend how they look when they get a little older?? Can't wait to see more pics as they get bigger!

at the moment i don't know if i will keep one of them..my BF wanna keep the black female)..it depend on how they look when they are 7/8 weeks old..it's the perfect time to check how the dog will grow and how will look in adult age..at 2 years old..almost!!..and at least i will get one puppy in 20 days..it is hard to have 2 puppies at the same time..but we will see!!..

of course i will show you other pictures of the babies..they look all wonderful now..and they will stole my hearth day after day!..it will be hard to let them go!!

anyway i will check how they grow in the future in their new families..and i can show them for sure..as they always live near me..the most far puppy i have sold is like 4 hours from me..not so far!!..:biggrin:

tons of work for sure..but they give you tons of love back!! :heart: ..i'm totally in love with them all!!..don't wanna think about when i will let them go to their new families!!.. :cry:
this pics is old..'cause unluckily one of them..red collar..rest in peace.. :sad: ..the other ones are strong and they are like pest!!

..soon other pictures for sure!