Medor Clutch

Dec 15, 2008
I'm considering a Medor clutch, and would like some opinions. What colors have you seen that you LOVE? To be practical, and who likes to do that, I should get black box. But, I think I'd like it be more on the "fun" side.

Any suggestions?

CG

CG,

I am still on the look out for a croc Medor Clutch ... it just seems to take awhile looking for the colour that I want, but I guess that's part of the fun in the hunt.

It would be great to hear from Boxcalf Medor Clutch owners what they think about boxcalf for this clutch design. A SA at my store had commented that the hardware that slides up and down can actually scratch stiff leathers like croc and boxcalf. I personally wonder if it truly is as bad as it sounds. :confused1:

CG,

I am still on the look out for a croc Medor Clutch ... it just seems to take awhile looking for the colour that I want, but I guess that's part of the fun in the hunt.

It would be great to hear from Boxcalf Medor Clutch owners what they think about boxcalf for this clutch design. A SA at my store had commented that the hardware that slides up and down can actually scratch stiff leathers like croc and boxcalf. I personally wonder if it truly is as bad as it sounds. :confused1:

Hmmm, I hope to hear from someone about this, as well, MrsS. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. :heart:

"Oh Oh Oh" says the anxious student as she raises her hand...."I know I know"
I have the "full" size Medor in Black box and of course as everyone knows I have the smaller size in the Violet in the tadelakt. Both PHW. LOVE both. The hardware does move around and that at first kept me from buying one. But it has not been a problem. The smaller size is better with gowns and I like the larger with suits in the evening or lunch.
Just a note, the newer Medors will no longer be made in box but tadelakt. So if you are interested in the Medor and still can find Box I would say go for it. It will make a nice addition to your collection.
Love these sassy little clutches!

Attachments

• 98831_scan0022_122_315lo.jpg
    98831_scan0022_122_315lo.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 332
  • 3df7_12.jpg
    3df7_12.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 344
  • cover%20007.jpg
    cover%20007.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 511
  • d%208.JPG