Medor clutch rose lipstick

lipeach21

Mar 4, 2014
I've been offered a Medor 23 rose lipstick clutch. Not sure if this color would be easy to match clothes. I forgot to ask what hardware. Should I get it? Thanks

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
If it's GHW, I'd flip like a dolphin! RL is awesome either way though so if you're looking for a clutch... go go go

runandstretch

May 4, 2014
Gorgeous punch of color! Get it, but make sure that it makes you delighted as well. The best test to actually see it first. Good luck in your fun decision!

Suncatcher

Feb 15, 2012
I would check it out in real life and see whether it will work with your wardrobe. But wow, what a clutch to be offered! Sounds lovely!

chanelz

Jul 9, 2009
I've been offered a Medor 23 rose lipstick clutch. Not sure if this color would be easy to match clothes. I forgot to ask what hardware. Should I get it? Thanks

IMO medor clutches look best in bright colors! I get tonnes of compliments and second glances at mine. The medor is super rare at my local store let alone to the stores I travel/visit. Go for it, can't go wrong.

lipeach21

Mar 4, 2014
I've read on the forum that there is a bag limit every 6 mths. Will purchasing this count towards the 1 bag per 6 mths limit? I've been obsessing over my first birkin and don't want to lose my chance for one this year.

cr1stalangel

Dec 29, 2011
I've read on the forum that there is a bag limit every 6 mths. Will purchasing this count towards the 1 bag per 6 mths limit? I've been obsessing over my first birkin and don't want to lose my chance for one this year.
It really depends on your SA/SM. There's no definite rules in H world. :smile:

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
medor does not count towards your quota of 1 B/K every 6 months.

i have this clutch and adore it, although i don't use it much, but it is a very special clutch :love: and i would buy it all over again

it only comes with permabrass HW which is like a light gold.