medium vs. large horsebit hobo

I have the large horsebit in tan leather and I LOVE it, however, I am 5'7"--I think on anyone shorter it would look far too big. Here is a pic of it on me...

Attachments

• Gucci on me.jpg
    Gucci on me.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 408
I just bought the chocolate brown medium hobo on Saturday at Bob Ellis Shoes in Charlotte. OMG! Is the leather yummy!! I'm 5'4", don't care for monster sized bags at all, so this one is perfect for me.

UnFORTUNATELY I pinched a nerve in my back a few days ago and by last night I had to go to the ER. Now I'm ordered to FIVE days of bed rest and haven't even had the chance to empty my other bag and carry the new one yet. :hysteric:

Madamestuff: the medium bag $1100 and I believe the large is $1500.

^Prada ~ OMGoodness, I Hope You Are OK. I Am Going To PM You Right Now!

*I Have Medium As Well!!!

Thanks Bagluv. I'm a mess for sure. Worst shape I've ever been including CHILDBIRTH!:wtf:

I'll catch up with you later via PM on details, but what color is your hobo and did you pick yours up at Bob Ellis too? ;) Komavi sold me mine. I've been promising that poor guy I'd buy a handbag from him eventually (I normally just hit the rack sales on the shoe). So I made good on my promise and made him happy: he kissed me on the cheek and gave DH one of those bondo macho male hugs. Now if I can just get out of bed so I can use it!! OMG is that Gucci leather yummy! This is my first new Gucci (recently bought a lightly used black bamboo handle bag that I LOVE too!), so I can't wait to heal up fast for at least THIS reason, if not the obvious!! :Push:

I have the large horsebit in tan leather and I LOVE it, however, I am 5'7"--I think on anyone shorter it would look far too big. Here is a pic of it on me...

WOW! The large one looks awesome on you!!
If I was to get one (which I sooooooooooo want to) I'd get the Large one too :smile: especially now I see you with it! (im also 5'7)

But I think if you are more girly, go with the medium.

ive decided! im going to get my medium one on tuesday at gucci in sf! i figured im just way too short to be carrying a huge one (im 5feet 2.75 inches, haha *i need that extra .75*) but now what fabric..

I just bought a big in black canvas and im loving it! it is a bit heavy without having put anything in, i have so much stuff to carry all the time but i love big bags and i fell in love with this one :smile:

I have the large one. I love how it looks. The only problem is, things can get lost in it easily. I feel like I own Mary Poppin's bag and I will eventually pull a lamp out of it.:lol: