Medium Ultimate Soft - getting things in and out while on shoulder

lucky_palm

O.G.
Jun 14, 2008
Hello,
I have a question about the medium size (the one that is about 12 inches long) Ultimate Soft bag. Is it possible to get things in and out while the bag is still on the shoulder? The shoulder strap drop length seems to be about 7 to 8 inches, but because of its unique style of fold-over flap, I am not sure if it is easy to zip-unzip it, unfold the flap, then get things in and out. I guess the answer might depend on one's build. I am about 5.5 ft (167cm) tall, and small to medium build.

Also, does anybody find the side pockets useful? Or is it mainly for decoration? I was wondering if the side pockets are good places to keep keys and sunglasses. Well, for sunglasses, I am not sure if it will fit entirely inside, but was wondering if it could sort of hang there, without damaging the soft lambskin leather...

Thank you very much in advance!!

Last edited:
Hmm I definitely unable to reach things while the bag is on my shoulder. And as for the side pockets..they are only decoration for me. I still love ultimate soft though, because well..it's light and soft :lol:

It's a great bag. Hard to get in and out of but love how soft the leather is!!! It was my daily bag for over 4 months and I still break it out every so often. I don't have a lot of lambskin but I find that the Ultimate Soft has held up very well for daily wear.

I personally never used the outside pockets since I'm worried that someone can pick-pocket or items would drop out without my knowing.

I highly recommend the bag!!! 2 thumbs up!

babyontheway, glistenpearls, saks4me,
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences!! I very much appreciate it!

I love the way Ultimate Soft looks. It is very elegant and understated yet mistakenly Chanel... But with two little kids, I sometimes need to get my key and sunglasses, and sometimes phone, very quickly using only one hand. I was hoping I would be able to do that with Ultimate Soft, but it seems like that is not the case, unfortunately... Well, maybe when kids grow a little older, I can get this bag finally and use it. :smile: