Medium Selma on a short girl?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile:

I'm really interested in the medium Selma cross body bag. I'm just wondering if it will be too long on me as a cross body as I am 5' tall :sad: On the Nordstrom site it says Crossbody strap drop: 22" - 24" I don't have a tape measure unfortunately so I can't measure on myself!

Any help would be very appreciated!

2. The strap has holes to make it a little shorter. If it's still too long I would take it to get a hole punched into the leather so it will be the perfect length !

3. #3 Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    I am 5'2" (actually 5'1.5" haha) and this bag is the perfect size for me, both holding as a satchel and crossbody. I tried the large selma before but it looked way too big on my frame

4. #4 Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  5. That's true! Do you know how much it is roughly to get another hole?

Yeah I think the large bags that MK makes are waaay too big for me. I actually really like the small and mini sizes but I want to branch out and I feel that the mini selma might be too tiny.

Thanks for the pics! That really helped.

So, the medium selma is a different size than the medium messenger selma right? I think I'm looking at the medium messenger on Nordstrom… but not totally sure. Why must MK be so confusing!! Here is the Nordstrom link: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/michael-michael-kors-medium-selma-saffiano-leather-crossbody-bag/3477678?origin=related-3477678-6025407-3-1-4-RR&PageCategoryId=PP

6. Yes, the medium messenger is slightly smaller than the medium satchel. I think the size of the medium messenger will be perfect for u!

**EDIT: the link u sent is the medium messenger

7. I think so too! :smile: