Medium Ring Agenda or Desk Agenda?

I have a large, medium and small agenda and I recommend the medium - it's the perfect size. It's small enough to be portable, but big enough to be functional. I find the large agenda to be too cumbersome. I don't even use mine.

Honestly it depends on how much you're packing into your planner. I have a small, medium, and large. I never thought I'd own a large agenda because they are cumbersome but I grew out of the small and medium. I pack mine with monthly and weekly calendars, lists, work project planning, package delivery info, and a few other things.

Good luck with your purchase.

I have a large, medium and small agenda and I recommend the medium - it's the perfect size. It's small enough to be portable, but big enough to be functional. I find the large agenda to be too cumbersome. I don't even use mine.

+1 100% agree...Medium is definitely perfect size. I am thinking about a desk agenda solely for work purposes to keep in a work bag. However, medium will work for personal and professional purposes. It fits in almost every bag including my Speedy B 25!