Medium paddy satchel VS Large paddy satchel?

1. Anyone have pics of the size comparison between the medium paddy satchel and the large paddy satchel? I know there's only a couple inches difference, but I don't think I've ever seen a large one before. I just mean the regular satchels, not the bowlers or boxes or pocket ones. Thanks!

2. I think you mean the regular vs the baby Paddy, right? Here'a a pic of 3 paddies together, though the middle one is the "Box". I found this pic on this forum somewhere, some time ago.. eh heh.. I know.. poor referencing. Sorry!

3. Oh, for some reason I thought there were 3 paddy sizes, large, medium (the usual one people carry), and the baby/mini. Maybe that's just because I've seen knockoff sites list their paddies as a "large" or a "medium." Thanks.

4. There is/was a large Paddy. It is like huge. Around 20" wide. I haven't seen one for awhile.

5. I have the large shopper tote which is basically the large satchel. I have a picture of the two of them together if you pm me your email address I will send it to you. I can't seem to resize photos. I love the large but I use it as my carryon when I travel, not as an everyday purse like my regular satchel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice