Medium or small russell?

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
I am looking through Dooney and I was thinking that I like the medium russel bag. I am worried about the strap drop and the easiness of the florentine to be scratched. I am loving either the plum or Bordeaux.......

Any info or pics or anything from you wonderful ladies would be great! TIA

I am looking through Dooney and I was thinking that I like the medium russel bag. I am worried about the strap drop and the easiness of the florentine to be scratched. I am loving either the plum or Bordeaux.......

Any info or pics or anything from you wonderful ladies would be great! TIA

GG after seeing Sarah's pics of the Bordeaux, I'm thinking that color is a must have
and I personally would go medium.

Hi GG,

I just got the small one in raspberry. It's a medium bag. I've seen the medium one and that one I felt was too big for daily use. It seemed good for traveling, so you can take lots of stuff inside.

here's a pic of mine next to the small blair, so you can see the blair is small but not the russel. Look at the video presentations on the Q for both sizes. It would give you a better idea of size and also you can see the colors. Both of your 2 choices are really pretty.

Attachments

• DSC01189-small.JPG
    DSC01189-small.JPG
    369.5 KB · Views: 319
Hi GG,

I just got the small one in raspberry. It's a medium bag. I've seen the medium one and that one I felt was too big for daily use. It seemed good for traveling, so you can take lots of stuff inside.

here's a pic of mine next to the small blair, so you can see the blair is small but not the russel. Look at the video presentations on the Q for both sizes. It would give you a better idea of size and also you can see the colors. Both of your 2 choices are really pretty.

thanx so much for the pic comparison. That helps me so much