Medium or Mini Dior Saddle Bag?

Mar 2, 2014
Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 11.12.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 11.11.26 AM.png
I'm looking to get a saddle bag in white calfskin, but cannot make up my mind if I want the medium or the mini size. HELP!
I think the medium has more functionality because it can store more and you can wear it on your shoulder. However, the mini is so cute and I can see myself using it for special occasions or events because it can look like an evening bag as well.
I have a few mini bags already from Chanel like the classic mini, boy mini and small Gabrielle but all in black leather. For medium size bags, I have Chanel trendy CC and reissue 225 both in black leather.
I really want a white bag that I can use all the time!
Btw, I usually don't put a lot of things in my purse. Usually I bring my iPhoneX, Chanel card holder, car keys, lipstick, and a compact.
If anyone has the medium and/or mini, can you let me know which one you prefer?
Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 11.10.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 11.10.27 AM.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 269
I love my medium
I’m not sure if I could make a small work because of the odd interior shape you have to work with
I have to say, this is my very favorite bag right now!

Definitely the medium size. The medium size isn't very big at all, especially compared to other "medium"-size bags, and can at least store an iPhone without having a bit of it stick out of the back pocket (which is the case for the mini).

Good to know! Did you purchase a strap with the bag? And if you did, do you use it more as an accessory or functionality? I personally think the medium worn with the strap crossbody looks off and kinda frumpy. With the mini, it looks quite cute worn with the strap cross body.

Reactions: CoCoBelle
Good to know! Did you purchase a strap with the bag? And if you did, do you use it more as an accessory or functionality? I personally think the medium worn with the strap crossbody looks off and kinda frumpy. With the mini, it looks quite cute worn with the strap cross body.
I think that they both look good worn with a cross-body strap. This is the medium. It looks perfect when worn cross-body.
04_cruise20_streetstyle.jpg

I have my vintage dior saddle bag in the blue Dior print. So glad this bag came back in style. I fell in love with it during the whole SATC era and bought it first thing at the San Francisco store.

You should go with medium. Small in this particular shape is just not very functional.

View attachment 4518541 View attachment 4518542 I have a small which is perfect for me but I don’t carry much . Here is what fits with small iPhone in back pocket.

I love this color so much its so cute, im currently having a dilemma over which saddle bag size I should go for aswell! It was a set deal for the mini but I’ve heard multiple complaints about how it doesn't fit under the shoulder? Is that true? Also im not sure I should get the saddle in the blue oblique or Burgundy, thank you !