Medium Or Large Veneta?

makeup_lover

Aug 15, 2008
Hi dear tpfers I am planning to get a veneta but not sure if I should get the medium or large? I wish a size like the balenciaga city or slightly bigger, so which size is better? And the veneta model is a classic model right? May I know how much it cost in Paris as I will be heading there in 2 weeks time. Thanks a lot

Unless you are tiny, I would get the large. It seems to work best on the biggest variety of women, and it's easier to get your hand in and out of the bag.

I have no idea what they cost in Paris. The US price is $2250 for the large Veneta now.

I have both and I have to say I prefer the medium, but I like a smaller bag but at 16 inches wide I can't really call the medium a small bag...more like a medium, lol!

it is a matter of PERSONAL choice
It depends on what you carry
how tall you are
do you like a big bag or a smaller one
how does the opening on the large and the medium work for you?
these are all questions that make it a personal choice
everyone has a criteria
what is yours?

I have the medium veneta and love it. However, I will say that when I add one or two additional things to the bag, I have to switch to a little bit of a larger bag. The large Veneta appears too wide across my frame even with the drape. I prefer the shape of the large Compana for me, if I go larger. I hope to one day acquire it!

My advice to you is to try on the different sizes and see which you feel and look most comfortable in. Have fun!

I'd get the large one as the medium is too small to put anything. Currently the large one is about 1,450 Euro in Italy. Not sure about France but I guess it won't be that different. Good luck on your Veneta :smile:

For me the deciding items are:
wallet - little fold-type or big zip-around?
sunglasses+case - big case?
If both are larger, you probably want the large Veneta.
My vintage black medium has turned out to be evening-ish (no sunglasses needed).

Just received my large veneta. It is perfect for me. I am petite 5' tall. Mine is a pre-loved, the leather already broken in, so it is really very nice hanging on my shoulder. It can fit all my stuffs.