Medium or large tote (Cambon)?

1. Curious, which size do you prefer and why?

I've never seen a large tote in person before. It looked a little too wide to me at first, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. The medium is nice, but it doesn't hold that much. :flowers:

2. I have both sizes and find both of them useful depending on the occassion.

I prefer to wear the medium when going out at night and the large during the day for running errands, shopping, and brunch/lunch.

3. I am planning on purchasing a beige/black large tote because I just liked the size better compared to the medium.

4. the medium is/was too small for me personally.

5. I have both and use the same like pink_bai2bi! Love 'em!

6. Is there a small also? I know there is one ttha'ts about one foot long and about 1.5 feet high..is that the small? What size are the medium and large ones?

7. There's a small, but when they say small they mean teeny!

8. I love my large tote. It holds a lot. Just be aware that the logo is about the size of your head LOL. You have to be in a "logo mood".

9. Yes, Chanel's small size is really tiny tiny..I will say go for large tote, it is not that large at all..:biggrin:

10. :smile: Trying to find one now...in piiiink!

11. Here's a pic showing all the sizes together:

DSC_0217.JPG
  12. Thank you so much!!! I think I got the K one

13. Definitely large!

14. i say definitely the large. i saw a pink one but can't remember. oh...wait.. i think it was at NM in king of prussia PA. if i may recall, they were having a sale on certain styles and sizes. give them a call.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice