Medium or large fawn Zoe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to decide today what size to get before they close today I'm just going to do a charge hold cause I don't know if the coupon will come back. I really wanted a brown leather or woven but they are out so I am going to go with fawn. But I don't know large or medium. I have 3 so far and they are all large. So I'm trying to decide help please!!!!

2. I say Large, I love Zoe in large size more, JMHO

3. If you already have large zoe's get the medium. I love the large zoe but I have to have a medium too.

4. I say large, too. It's the best size I think and if you already have 3 in that size, it must work pretty well for you. I'd only get the medium if you're specifically needing a smaller bag.

5. I like the large b/c the slouch is so much nicer with that size.

6. in the patent - I love the large

7. How about the XL Fawn in Patent? It has a external zipper in the front to hold more stuff.

8. I have the large, the medium just seemed too small and the strap drop wasn't long enough.

9. Both hold enough for my tastes, but I prefer the slouch on the large. The patent especially slouches so beautifully!

10. I have that color in the large- thinks it's more of an eye-catcher in patent. If you were asking about another color or non-patent, I would say go for medium...

11. ahhh I put it on hold and wanted to do a charge hold but hey were so busy and now they are closed and I wanted to use my 20% off coupon

12. Bummer hun! Hopefully they have a 20% off coupon this coming up weekend!