Medium or Large Business Affinity?

cllb

O.G.
Jul 21, 2012
Hi all

An SA has found the BA for me in my preferred colour in BOTH medium and large size. I always thought I would go for medium - but now not so sure. I have probably lots of bags with a similar size for contents - Classic medium flap, Mulberry SBS's and Alexa, Coach Cassie. Seems redundant to add another. But maybe large is too large? I'm 5ft 9/10 and size 10. I can't really get to boutique to try on due to covid (in London so it'd be public transport etc) and having a newborn. Anyone got any experience of the large with any advise? Anyone with mod shots who might be a similar size?

Aloha! I have the large in the beige and I am only 5'4" size 10. The large is equivalent to the classic flap jumbo but the strap for me is just a few inches long when worn cross body but i love how much it holds. I did some bag hacks and made my strap shorter by following some advice from you tubers on how to shorten straps. Good luck!

Reactions: Hdream
Aloha! I have the large in the beige and I am only 5'4" size 10. The large is equivalent to the classic flap jumbo but the strap for me is just a few inches long when worn cross body but i love how much it holds. I did some bag hacks and made my strap shorter by following some advice from you tubers on how to shorten straps. Good luck!
hi! can you please share how to shorten the strap on the BA? Thank you!