Medium Monogram College bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got this and am so in love with it. Pardon my crappy photos though

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Such a gorgeous bag, congrats!!

3. I love it!! I was looking for the medium college bag w/ silver hardware. do you mind PM me where you located it? thanks!

4. Lovely bag!!!

5. Love it. Might pull the trigger on this or the pink/blush colored one!

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463981310.589806.jpg Got this bag too! This is the one with the original shorter strap, they just came out with the longer strap versions, few inches longer. I liked the way the shorter strap looked and where it hit on me (I'm short), both when worn cross body and over the shoulder. Hope this helps!

7. Love it so much. Congrats!

8. ❤️👌👍

9. Had no idea that the medium comes with a longer strap now! This was why I had my heart set on the large size as the medium couldn't be a cross body option for me so I thought might as well get the large size as I would prefer that as a shoulder bag although now that it has a longer strap I'm second guessing myself.