'Medium Marcie' Leather Hobo

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL! As my husband would say..."that's $1400 ON, not $500 OFF".

2. The medium hobo is comparable in size to the medium satchel. The large hobo is larger, but I find the way it hangs does not provide much more room than the medium. The Nordstrom SA demonstrated for me, and I agree. If you are able to pick up a medium hobo I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

3. Keep! It is a fabulous bag! I find the leather on my Chloe's are the best and softest leather of all my bags. I also just picked one of these up in cashmere grey. I also have a black marcie satchel which has been my favorite bag, until possibly now. The grey hobo is threatening to steal that title away! Enjoy your bag.

4. Part of me thinks I should have gone gray...it's such a beautiful color. I love the. It but I just got a LV bag which is a similar color scheme.

Do you find that the star is long enough? I need to try it with a winter coat!

5. I got mine last night. The color is the perfect red, neither too blue or too orange, and the leather is incredibly soft and it's freaking gorgeous. But alas, I'm returning it. I've decided I'd rather save the money for a trip. If any TPFers want it, PM me. I'll pass on your info to my SA or give you their info so you can purchase from them as soon as I return it.

6. I tried to buy one in nut & then they cancelled my order :sad: I thought it was a great price for this bag. I have wanted one for years. I do have the satchel so I don't really need it, but it was tempting.

7. I was able to get it in nut and I love it. It is my first Chloé.
    [​IMG]

8. She's beautiful! Congrats :smile:

9. Gorgeous color. I got black bc I just got a LV delightful. I'm into hobos. I just put my stuff in my bag and it feels great. The nut is fab tho.

10. Thanks for sharing! I got a notice that mine won't ship till mid August so I'm very excited to see irl shots of this color. Will be great for spring and summer!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice