Medium Lily or Small Bays Satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I'm struggling to decide between the medium lily or small bayswater satchel - please help! Love both and am very torn. Welcome all thoughts :smile:

2. Depends on what you want it for more? I would say the Lily is smarter; more suitable for evenings, weddings, parties etc... and the SBS a bit more casual...

Personally, given the choice, I would have both :graucho:

3. I wanted a small bays satchel initially but waited so long for the right colour and right price that I've lost interest.
    Got the Lily instead and I wonder why I waited so long. lol.

4. I don't own an sbs but I do have two Lilly's. I'd go lily but the sbs holds more. Good luck deciding :biggrin:

5. Very different bags., I don't own sbs but have four medium Lily's , guess which one I vote for !

6. Depends what it will be used for, SBS is more of a small work bag for me, whereas medium lily can double up as a work bag and a bag when you need to be a bit smarter . The only thing you want to consider is the weight on the chain strap if going to fill it as I imagine it may start to cut into your shoulder if overfull

7. +1 and chain straps can get hot too

8. Same here one sbs which i have never used too impractical 5 medium lilies which i adore my fav bag

9. Oh I wish having both was an option! :smile:

10. That's a good endorsement for the lily! Thanks!

11. Thank you! It's a tough choice but I'm leaning towards the lily!

12. Ha! Your vote is obvious :smile: I do love the lily!

13. Thanks for this perspective. :smile:

14. You're right about chain straps potentially getting hot but I'm still leaning toward lily :smile:

15. Thanks! The fact you've never even used your SBS says a lot. I'm convinced - it's the lily for me! I'm traveling to the UK soon and hope to bring a beautiful medium lily home with me :biggrin: