Medium - Like Ghost Stories?

1. I really like this series... it's one of the first series that start the whole "i see dead people" shows... :yahoo:

tonight is the season premiere and i can't wait to see how everything pieces together...

2. i was just thinking about starting a thread about this after watching tonight's episode. I love this show...:yes:

3. did you know that ghost - clay - is allison's (patricia) real life husband?
    little fun fact...

4. OH MY LORD that stuff scares the C:censor:P out of me. I am such a whimp when it come to ghosts :s

5. My fav show ever.... Anyone else like it....

6. I love Medium!!! I love Patricia Arquette's character and how she interacts with her husband and kids. I like how the husband is so laid back about everything but he always supports his wife. The middle daughter is also hilarious (even though it's not a comedy).

NBC only showed a few episodes so far for this season but hopefully, now that the writer's strike is over, maybe Medium will have a few more episodes to air!

7. The middle daughter is so damn funny.. I Love her.... She looks weird, but is so cute..LOL

8. ^ OMG, I know!! I love her. My dh and I always laugh at how cute she talks.. Alll chubby and cute.. Awww. I love Medium~! just love it. I'm totally up to date with the show now.

9. I love this show! Dh and I always watch it when it comes on. I thougth new episodes were comming back tonight but I saw an NBC promo for tonight and they didn't mention Medium. Anyone know when its comming back?

10. love this show! i'm so glad it's back! darned strike ;)

11. woohoo. Medium is back tonight. :smile:

12. I am so glad is back. For a moment I thought they were not going to have another season!!!

13. I really enjoy this show too!
    I think it's funny that it took about 3 seasons for Joe (the husband) to finally stop saying, " It's just a dream, honey go back to bed...":roflmfao:

14. ^^^ lol

15. And I'm in love with Jake Weber since watching the show.

He's do darn funny, witty and patient in the character :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice