Medium Lambskin flap vs Jumbo- PICS!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay, I decided to return my lambskin jumbo classic flap in favor of the medium. The jumbo has a lot more va voom, but I think I would be better served with the smaller flap. Anyway, here's pics of them both to compare for size. There's a big difference ....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. oh wow! there IS a big difference!

but both of them look fabulous on you! I'm glad you got the on you like more. btw, love your jeans!

thanks for the pics!

3. :shocked: You returned the jumbo? The medium flap looks gorgeous on you as well. Both look absolutely stunning on you, so you can't go wrong. I love them both in the lambskin!! Hmm, now you've got me confused. I was going to get the jumbo, but the medium looks amazing as well. :rolleyes: Congrats!

4. Yes, seems like they need a size in the middle! :idea:

5. Yes, I did:shame: .....I love the jumbo but it wasn't a good day bag for work. I need something a little more durable so I got the next size down. I plan to use it for evenings out and occassional days. There was only about $100.00 difference in price but A LOT less purse. :confused1:

6. They're both great bags and they both look fab on you. I'm glad you found something that you love.

Congrats!!!!!

7. I know, A LOT less purse! I love both on you!

8. Although they both look great, I do like the medium better on you. Good choice!!

9. i love them both.. glad you got the one you liked...
    i loved the jumbo flap on you ... ME PERSONALLY think that one looked as good if not better.. I am biased though.. I love BIG BIG BIG
    does the medium have the muted hardware also.. I can not tell from the pics and glass not on nor contacts in lol

10. Thank you!! I like it better too.

11. Yes, it's the exact same bag- just different sizes. I like the jumbo as well, but I'm too clumsy to use that one for day. :shame:

12. i like both of them on you, maybe the medium suits you more.

13. I would have just kept both...

14. Two beautiful bags! You can't go wrong with a classic, no matter what size. You look great!

15. The medium looks perfect on you! Beautiful! I loooove it!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice