Medium Kristin hobo in Taupe or Large Brooke hobo in Taupe??

Brooke!
the leather is more soft and supple
has pebbled texture (easier to maintain less likely to scratch)
color is more deep (slightly) then the Kristin making it more year round
vesus Kristin taupe which looks more spring
the hardware on Brooke is much nicer IMO--to conver into a tote with the small handles (so cute) or worn with the longer strap as shoulder bag

zipper works better because of shape
doesn't have an outside pocket BUT not really a fan of the Kristin mag snap..some have no problems and some report it not closing all the way as I've experienced

Oh lordy! I just ordered the taupe kristin medium hobo, but I really like the brooke! But they arent in stores anymore, Im thinking to hunt one down online, do the outlets have them?? thx

they are at the outlets which is another plus, better pricing..

the hobo has a bit of structure as it's new but over time will soften and with stuff placed in it will lose that 'structure' just like the brooke

I already have a Mahogany Brooke. It's sooooooooooo supple and yummy! I love it. Probably the most comfortable purse I have and the only one I've ever been complimented on by strangers. I have absolutely no regrets about buying her.

On the other hand....I want the black Kristen hobo. I like how I can wear it cross-body and be hands free. I'm not crazy about taupe but love the yellow and peach.

I already have a Mahogany Brooke. It's sooooooooooo supple and yummy! I love it. Probably the most comfortable purse I have and the only one I've ever been complimented on by strangers. I have absolutely no regrets about buying her.

On the other hand....I want the black Kristen hobo. I like how I can wear it cross-body and be hands free. I'm not crazy about taupe but love the yellow and peach.

What size brooke do you have?? I love the yellow kristin as well but I need a year round bag.

I have the regular size. The mahogany with the brass is really nice for Fall and Winter so I plan on putting her into summer hibernation.

This is why I'm now looking at the hobo. It's more versatile and appears to be season friendly even in black. The leather appears to be lighter in weight.

I'm also eyeing the coloured graphic op art hobo. Looks fun and summery but not as versatile as the black.