Medium Horsebit Chain Hobo?

nycgirl24

Oct 27, 2006
Hey all, I'm thinking about purchasing a Gucci monogram hobo that can carry lots of stuff. I think the Medium Horsebit Chain hobo is a good choice.. Does anyone know if it's going to be included in the upcoming sale or pre-sale?? If not, I guess I'm deciding between the Biba hobo and this one! TIA! :heart::smile:

go for the hobo! me and peachy_gurl both have it..it looks WAYYYYY better IRL and on than on the shelf for sure! at first I didnt like it but once the SA put it on me, I fell in loveeeeeeeeeee -- I paid retail!! :smile: You may be able to get it at the presale though

hey everyone, thanks for all ur replies!! i saw the horsebit chain hobo today in the store and i loveee itt (i do hope that the leather will soften up and the bag will get more "slouchy" though :rolleyes:). and i agree, the biba looks like a wonderful bag (did'nt see that one today) but i love the horsebit chain detail, and i don't think the biba has it.. if the medium horsebit chain hobo isn't on sale, then there's no rush to get it right?

P.S. i also love the large WAVE hobo in mono...do any of u know if that's going to be on sale as well?? Thanks :heart: