Medium flap or pearl crush

Medium flap or pearl crush?

• Medium flap

Votes: 44 64.7%
  • Pearl crush mini

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
I’m selling my medium classic flap and I will buy a seasonal flap instead...I think the classic flap in the medium size is overrated. It’s quite uncomfortable to carry in my opinion! The chain digs into my shoulder even though I only put very few things inside. I prefer the small classic much more.

Omg yay!!!!! Ok you have me convinced! Someone already bought my pearl crush so I'll be sending it out asap!!!
Hi nashpoo, do you mind sharing on what platform do you sell your bags? I have a few bags that I have fallen out of love with and am considering to sell, some are brand new, I have never sold any of my bags before but I read somewhere that online consignment do take a big chunk of commission? TIA

Hi nashpoo, do you mind sharing on what platform do you sell your bags? I have a few bags that I have fallen out of love with and am considering to sell, some are brand new, I have never sold any of my bags before but I read somewhere that online consignment do take a big chunk of commission? TIA
I usually sell on FP or I have a few purse friends that reach out to me :smile: