Medium Flap in Black Caviar

Luxeuphoria

May 27, 2013
I’m looking for a medium classic flap in black caviar leather with light gold hardware. The current collection only has lambskin available in the medium size. Would the next collection have it in caviar? Is this bag easy to acquire or should I start reaching out to the boutique now to reserve?

The permanent black classic caviar & lamb flaps only have regular ghw and shw. Could the SA be talking about a mini in lamb? I know those came in LGHW this season.
I didn’t realize that was the case. I was hoping for a LGHW due to versatility. Oh well. How would I go about securing a medium black classic caviar in either shw or ghw?

Some seasonal flaps will come with, since Chanel is doing so much LG on Seasonal pieces lately. I have a Black Chevron w/ LG. But other than that, you don't usually see Black done in a seasonal variation.

Anyway, since the classic Black are permanent Or "revolving" while your store may be out of stock at some points, they should always be being replenished. So I'd keep asking you SA or popping in the check if you can. Other than that, there is always the Stock thread in the Shopping section. You can check to see if someone posts their SA has it in stock. You can find the link to the shopping section at the top of the Chanel forum page with the other "pinned" threads.

Some seasonal flaps will come with, since Chanel is doing so much LG on Seasonal pieces lately. I have a Black Chevron w/ LG. But other than that, you don't usually see Black done in a seasonal variation.

Anyway, since the classic Black are permanent Or "revolving" while your store may be out of stock at some points, they should always be being replenished. So I'd keep asking you SA or popping in the check if you can. Other than that, there is always the Stock thread in the Shopping section. You can check to see if someone posts their SA has it in stock. You can find the link to the shopping section at the top of the Chanel forum page with the other "pinned" threads.
Thank you! I really appreciate it!