Medium Chocolate Saba hunt

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I can find a medium Chocolate suede Saba? I have only been able to find the Large at NM and it is just way too big on me...or maybe a medium gray printed ponyhair? TIA!:heart:

2. #2 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  3. Hey Natalie Palm!

I just had customer service in NY answer this question for me as I was looking for one for my sister-in-law :smile:

There were 3 left in the Choo boutiques...all size medium & all in grey. The 3 boutiques who have one are Atlanta, Beverly Hills, & the Choo boutique in Hawaii. My hubby thought the bag might be a little much for what my sis-in-law is looking to use it for...so I did not order her one :sad:

They should still be there since this was just 24 hours ago...Good Luck!

4. I believe they are still available from jimmychoo.com

5. The customer service rep & my SA in the Madison Avenue store both said the web site is accurate on some items but not on others. Some items had completely sold out , but it was not reflected after weeks of being sold out on their website :sad:

They both recommended calling the 1-800 # in NY if you are interested in ordering from the website. This may apply to only items that are on sale. I think the website is accurate for regular-priced merchandise!

6. ^^the dark brown suede Saba is not on sale.