Medium Check Canvas Tote Bag, thoughts?

meisjen26

Jul 15, 2012
Hey Guys,

I'm about to buy my first premier designer bag. I've went back and forth between so many brands. Fendi, Gucci, LV and of course Burberry.

LV was high on my list but I literally see them ALL the time. I know that half of them are fake, but I'm so tired of seeing LV. I'm looking for a bag that everyone recognizes but doesn't have.

I really like this tote bag the best, does anyone own this or have any opinions on it?

http://us.burberry.com/store/womens...s/prod-38551481-medium-check-canvas-tote-bag/

My concern is it may seem like a little bit of a shopper bag? I can't really tell. Then again it seems to have a styling where you could possibly use it as an everyday bag. I can't seem to find an out and about photo of this bag. What do you guys think? :P

Hey Guys,

I'm about to buy my first premier designer bag. I've went back and forth between so many brands. Fendi, Gucci, LV and of course Burberry.

LV was high on my list but I literally see them ALL the time. I know that half of them are fake, but I'm so tired of seeing LV. I'm looking for a bag that everyone recognizes but doesn't have.

I really like this tote bag the best, does anyone own this or have any opinions on it?

http://us.burberry.com/store/womens...s/prod-38551481-medium-check-canvas-tote-bag/

My concern is it may seem like a little bit of a shopper bag? I can't really tell. Then again it seems to have a styling where you could possibly use it as an everyday bag. I can't seem to find an out and about photo of this bag. What do you guys think? :P

That bag is cute...i love it...it looks very comfy! I wud grab it in a heartbeat...It might look a little bit like a shopper bag but it has a strap so don't worry!:smile:

Looks like a great bag for everyday use, and the fact that it has a shoulder strap is a bonus, I think. Do you know the measurements? It says medium so I think the size would be reasonable, even if it's a longer bag..

I seen this tote on the website earlier this week and called the only Burberry around to see if they had it. Fortunately for me they had one left and would hold it. My wonderful husband drove me there this morning and I brought it home....love it....I have the nylon totes in multiple colors but this one is all colors wrapped in one....Can't wait to carry it...

ms dindin
Would you please take a photo of everything inside? I am always looking for ideas on how to keep everything organized. Are you using it now? I am trying to hold off taking the tags off mine until it gets warmer in Ohio.
Thanks

Hi!
Im using my canvas tote for work, (I'm a teacher) it holds a lot of stuff, my digital camera, cosmetic pouch, pencil case, ipad, mini pochette wallet and I also have 2 composition notebooks for my night class.

Attachments

• DSCN5322.JPG
    DSCN5322.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 3,463
  • DSCN5323.JPG
    DSCN5323.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 2,256
  • DSCN5324.JPG
    DSCN5324.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 2,338