Medium Blue Harlequin Pics!!!

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Well, I just received this from Harrods. Now I'm not sure which I would rather keep............lg blue or med blue!! Here she is..............

Here's a pic of large pink next to med blue. They are actually almost the same height. Lg one has outer pockets (huge) and bigger base.....

Any thoughts on which one I should keep? Large or medium??? :graucho:

Thats a hard one to decide. I like the pockets on the larger one. But if you have a large blue one you dont need two blue ones. If you like the size on the smaller one keep it and sell your larger blue one. Then you will have a large and a small in different colors. They are both beautiful what ever you decide. I was no help LOL! Sorry.

If it were my choice, I would keep the large pink, and try to get the med. blue with one handle and pockets, instead of the two handled one. They are both beautiful bags--I love the pink one. And the blue is great, too, but I love outer pockets. :yes:

Good luck! (Oh, to have to make such decisions!)

Thats a hard one to decide. I like the pockets on the larger one. But if you have a large blue one you dont need two blue ones. If you like the size on the smaller one keep it and sell your larger blue one. Then you will have a large and a small in different colors. They are both beautiful what ever you decide. I was no help LOL! Sorry.

I with Shockey and all as well. The med. is just stunning too.

I really, really want the med size blue with the one handle!! If anyone finds it anywhere, please pm me!! Still don't know which to let go!:shrugs:

oh dear! so many harlequins! such a hard choice! I'm really fond of the large harlequin in blue, but also agree with shockey that different colours is better.
tough decisions! am not the best person when it comes to them :Push:

oh Miu2 you have totally outdone yourself.:yahoo: I love your large blue one and your medium blue one. Does your pink one go with a lot of your outfits? hmm....good luck deciding, you have beautiful harleys so enjoy lucky lucky girl!!! :hugs:

Between the large single handle and medium double handle, I like the double handle better, if you are going to keep only one. But they both are stunning!!! Now you have three. Which ones are you going to keep?