Medium bag for my birthday , I’m torn (nolita medium suede or envelope in dark tea)

Ahh someone help me on which bag to get. I like the suede but is that going to be really high maintenance. I’m after a bag that goes day to night. Also has anyone had either of these bags and experienced any quality issues as I have in the past with ysl
Hi so which bag did you end up going for? I personally love both of them and feel like both styles are required in a handbag collection.

I really like the dark tea colour of the envelope bag, it is a more dressy bag and can be worn day to night and in very formal occasions.

However the suede Nolita is just so cool and edgy. I think it would be a fabulous bag for day and at night to go to say the movies, dinner etc. It would also be a roomy travel bag. If you go to very formal events the Nolita suede may be too casual.

You have to picture yourself in various outfits and events you attend and see which one you can picture yourself carrying more. :smile:

I would go with the envelope! The black on black is on my wishlist. While both of your choices are both stunning, I think the envelope would be more versatile - crossbody, shoulder, as a clutch... :smile:

Hi so which bag did you end up going for? I personally love both of them and feel like both styles are required in a handbag collection.

I really like the dark tea colour of the envelope bag, it is a more dressy bag and can be worn day to night and in very formal occasions.

However the suede Nolita is just so cool and edgy. I think it would be a fabulous bag for day and at night to go to say the movies, dinner etc. It would also be a roomy travel bag. If you go to very formal events the Nolita suede may be too casual.

You have to picture yourself in various outfits and events you attend and see which one you can picture yourself carrying more. :smile:
I actually ended up getting the ysl small shopper flap over bag and returning it. I’ve ended up going completely different with the celine c bag which I’m in love with and goes day to night like a dream.