Medium Antigona for Travel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Medium Antigona is Great for Travel

1. Yes, it is perfect for travel

10.0%
  2. No, it isn't so good for travel

60.0%
  3. It is alright, but there are better zip top purses

30.0%
  4. It is too small.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I am thinking of purchasing a medium Antigone for the explicit purpose of using as my main carry-on for air travel. I don't like to take a rollerboard and prefer to just have a large purse. In the past I have used the LV Neverfull or Chanel GST. I don't like how open the LV is and the GST is jut not quite big enough. So, I'm thinking that the Antigona might be a good travel purse. I'm going to carry my laptop, some books, water bottles, an LV Favorite inside, and the other usual purse stuff. I'm not worried about it scuffing, etc: I'm "hard" on my purses :smile: So, what are your thought and experiences traveling with the Antigona???? TIA!!!

2. You're better off with a medium Pandora, if Givenchy is your thing. While your stuff may fit in the medium Antigona, it won't be comfortable to carry and you risk causing it to become misshapen.

KarlieK likes this.